Wednesday 12 August 2015

My scale ; 9




2am; where do I begin .
Crying off my face again.
The silent sound of loneliness . 
Wants to follow me to bed. 
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most.
I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Dancing slowly in an empty room, 
Can the lonely 
Take the place of you? 


I sing myself a quiet lullaby.
Let you go and let the lonely in . 
To take my heart again.
Too afraid to go inside . 
For the pain of one more loveless night.
 Cause the loneliness will stay with me . 
And hold me till I fall asleep. 
Let you go and let the lonely in . 
To take my heart again. 


Broken pieces of . 
A barely breathing story . 
Where there once was love .
Now there's only me and the lonely.
Dancing slowly in an empty room . 
Can the lonely take the place of you? 
I sing myself a quiet lullaby . 
Let you go and let the lonely in ...... 
To take my heart again 💔 

No comments:

Post a Comment