Thursday 17 March 2016

#IntoTaqwa





If i could turn back the clock ' tik tok ' as turn the STOP .
If i could rewind and change MY VIEWS & THOUGHTS .
If i could change the DEVIOUS PLOTS and COUNTLESS, ACTS OF SIN  i won't matrice and form my rest of soul to be in . 
Even if i could i wouldn't change this lil thing . 
Cause that thing , that thing is what made me a MUSLIM .
Such a bless to be a MU'MIN .
 All PRAISE & THANKS to Allah for choosen me to make SUJOOD 5 times a day .
Plus the SUNNAH be my DAILY DOSE OF SOUL FOOD . 
Cause i was CRUISIN & LOSIN' and a test of life by  & HIS MERCY .
HE PROTECTED ME even when i was lose darkness of night and HE GUIDED ME 
BACK TO HIS LIGHTS UPON LIGHTS .
My heart came a life in TAQWA recognize whts wrong and whts right . 
Red line  refocused  i don't want another HIM in my HEART or SIGHTS .
AL- KHALIQ the creator has returned my destiny . So it up to me now to make the RIGHT DECISIONS & do whts best for me .
OUR LIFE IS A TEST so tht one day we would witness who become VICTORIOUS & who will FAIL MISERABLY . 
SUBHANALLAH how beautiful HIS east to create . So maybe when i went through a LESSON TO BE LEARNT , maybe the experience that i have was meant to be heard . So tht u can be a better VERSION OF ME PREVIOUSLY . So tht u can learnt from my mistake and learnt BRILLIANTLY . The girl tht was top meant to be the women i am and i cant wait to see in my BOOK OF DEEDS , THE LEGACY i leaves tomorrow when MY SOULS LEAVES this body ... 


https://www.facebook.com/tvalhijrah.TVAH/videos?fref=photo

No comments:

Post a Comment